Complaint Resolution

СӰԺ students who desire to resolve a grievance are encouraged to communicate directly with the appropriate department, office, or faculty member either in person, by email or via telephone.  It is recommended that the complaint be submitted in writing, even if initial contact is made verbally.  If a grievance remains unresolved after working with the first point of contact, a student may contact the appropriate chair, dean, director, or vice-president to request further assistance.  The Student Handbook is located at /student/student-handbook/.

A student, regardless of their location, may forward a complaint to the Arkansas Division of Higher Education if they fail to reach a satisfactory resolution through СӰԺ’s grievance processes.